PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Thunder Hacking Team

4 posters

Go down

Team Thunder Hacking Team Empty Team Thunder Hacking Team

Post by God of War Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 am

INTRODUCTION

Whassup all ya Fan Hackers! This is the Team Thunda (Thun - duh!) hacking team!

Team Thunder is a team of skilled and gathered hackers which work on EACHOTHERS- not just my, hacks. Our main projects for this team are POKéMON REVELATION, POKéMON TEMPLE OF THE SEA, and POKéMON 1st MOVIE REMAKE. Most of our team can work at 2 things I.E Wind can do Mapping and Spriting, I can do Mapping and Spriting, Silver Riolu can do Mapping and Scripting ect.! And we all are a team joined together, like a gang of friends. We have a great friendship. And if we all work together, I'll bet our work can amaze you! If you wanna join, go ahead! Just e-mail me at pipiterpenguin@gmail.com or PM me. My new name is .:God:. for those who haven't noticed yet!

CURRENT PROJECTS
Pokemon Revelation
Pokemon 1st Movie Remake
Pokemon Temple of the Sea
APPLICATION

We have 6 beta testers. We can have a maximum of 17. So come on a join in if you don't want to be a main hacker and just a side helper. Here's the application

Skills:
Proof of Work: We have special needs if you want to join. If you want to join and whatever position, here are the requiremnts. If you want to be a:
Mappers: You must post 2 maps with at least 5 tile edits and no tile errors.
Scripters: Write a script and prove that it works in a video.
Spriters: Make a hero sprite. It must look somewhat like Ash.
OW Editor: Make an OW of any of the following Pokemon: Manaphy, Politoed, Gorebyss
Fakemon Creator: Show 3 Quality Fakemon Sprites
Titlescreen Editor: Show me a Titlescreen that says: POKéMON ADVENTURES UNDERWATER with a Gorebyss as the Pokemon
Past Experience:
Contact Information:
Extra: anything extra you need

Spriters (about 4)

OW Editor (about 6)

Scripters (about 3)

Titlescreen Editor (if not very skilled, 2)

Fakemon Creators (if not very skilled, 3)

ATTENTION: SPRITERS

This is a list of what we currently need to be done.

BATTLE SPRITES:
For Revelation:
None as of now
For 1st Movie Remake:
Guy that you battle at the start
Ash
Jesse & James
Mew
Mewtwo
Those people that you meet at the place (looks on bulbapedia) yes:
Neesha, Fergus, Corey (look on bulbapedia)
For Temple of the Sea:
None

OVERWORLDS:
For Revelation:
Girl Hero
For 1st Movie Remake
Officer Jenny
Miranda (look on bulbapedia)
Surfing on Lapras
Team Rocket Jessie and James
Neesha
Fergus
Corey
Guy that you battle at the start
Togepi
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Dragonite
For Temple of the Sea:
Ash
Max

ATTENTION: SCRIPTERS

Here are some planned events we need done:

ADVANCED SCRIPTS:
Script A1: Player walks down steps and Pikachu says PIKA, but also gives you a level 20 Bulbasaur, level 21 Squirtle, and a level 25 Pikachu.
Script A2: Player walks and sees a sprite that is 3 tiles away from him. He says "Hey, you there! I'm looking for a Pokemon trainer named [PLAYER] from Pallet Town! You know him?" You move up one tile and say "Yeah, he's me!" He comes up to you and says "Let's have a match, unless you're afraid to lose! [PLAYER]: I'm afraid your gonna lose this one! MISTY: [PLAYER] You just said you were too weak to work! [PLAYER]: That's right, I'm too weak to work, but a Pokemon battle isn't work! [RIVAL]: That's progress. At least his mouth is working." Then the battle starts.
Script A3: Player runs down path to building, all players enter building (Brock, Misty, Ash, Pikachu, Togepi)
SIMPLE SCRIPTS:
Script A4: [PLAYER]: Hungry, need food! MISTY: Oh [PLAYER], you haven't done a thing all day! [PLAYER]: I'm too weak to work, Misty! I haven't eaten since breakfast! MISTY: Oh… [RIVAL]: This lunch will be just perfect for you [PLAYER], It's my LazyBoy No-Chew Stew!
Script A5: MISTY: Oh…
Script A6: [RIVAL]: This lunch will be great!
Script A7: DRAGONITE: Hoff! CARD: Greetings Pokemon Trainer. I bear an invitation. (MISTY and RIVAL come up) [RIVAL]: She's really small but really pretty! CARD: You have been selected to join a selected group of Pokemon trainers at a special gathering. It will be hosted by my master, the world's greatest Pokemon trainer, at his palace at New Island. There will be a ferry coming from Oldshore Ward that wil lake you to the Island. Only trainers that present the invitation will be allowed. If you decide to attend, you must reply at once. My master awaits. [RIVAL]: Uh... is there a rewind button! MISTY: Should we go? [RIVAL]: Ofcourse we should! I've gotta meet her! [PLAYER]: I guess the world's gratest Pokemon trainer wants to challenge me to a match! MISTY: Well, we've gotta let her no right away! [PLAYER]: I'm saying yes
Script A8: MISTY: Togepi is soaked! [RIVAL]: I can't beleive how fast the storm came up!
Script A9: MISTY: We should go! [RIVAL]: I've gotta meet her!
Script A10: MIRANDA: Stop! Halt!
Script A11: JENNY: Stop! Halt!

ATTENTION: MAPPERS
For Revelation:None
For 1st Movie Remake:
Maps needed:
1: Starting map when you start on the mountain
2: Bridge to the safehouse
3: Inside the safehouse
For Temple of the Sea:
None

THE TEAM

.:God:. : Spriter, Mapper, Backup Scripter, Plotter, Pokemon Revelation Ceator
Wind~/Ruka : Mapper, Beta Tester
Kevin33193 : Beta Tester, Scripter, Mapper, Plotter
Riolu 9 : Beta Tester, Mapper, OW Editor
Silver Riolu : Mapper, Plotter, Beta Tester, Scripter
PokemonRoxMed : Plotter, Pokemon Temple of the Sea Creator
Rescue Team Thunder : Pokemon 1st Movie Remake Creator
.:Sandro:. : Beta Tester
icefire : Beta Tester

Last edited by .:God:. on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
God of War
God of War
Pokehacker
Pokehacker

Male Number of posts : 68
Warning :
Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Team Thunder Hacking Team Empty Re: Team Thunder Hacking Team

Post by .:Sandro:. Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:41 am

Damn U got a nice team there! And it seems very awesome... And too good for me too! Razz Well i can't join because i can't even do nothing so i can only think about being a beta tester! Very Happy Can i join for a beta tester? And BTW Good luck with all!
.:Sandro:.
Super Moderator/Graphic Designer

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :
Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God of War Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 am

.:Sandro:. wrote:Damn U got a nice team there! And it seems very awesome... And too good for me too! Razz Well i can't join because i can't even do nothing so i can only think about being a beta tester! Very Happy Can i join for a beta tester? And BTW Good luck with all!

yeah you can join. and your a super mod right? all my friends (riolu 9, silver riolu, ruka, kevin33193) are at leasts mods so can I be a mod?
God of War
God of War
Pokehacker
Pokehacker

Warning :

Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 am

Well i do not exactly know cause im still a minion... and all i can say is that im Both Mod And GD... So u need to ask admins like KhaosKnight and Luna or Seth! Smile And Thanks i am glad to help!

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Hey, you posted it, cool. Smile
Change my name to Ruka here, OK?
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:20 am

I would love to join specifically to beta test the pokemon movie one remake I'm a good beta tester in my eyes.and maybe once i hone my mapping skills i can help with that...
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Team Thunder Hacking Team Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Team Thunder Hacking Team Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by God of War Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Ruka wrote:Hey, you posted it, cool. Smile
Change my name to Ruka here, OK?

Ok, a couple seconds, please.

[quote="icefire"] I would love to join specifically to beta test the pokemon movie one remake I'm a good beta tester in my eyes.and maybe once i hone my mapping skills i can help with that...[/qoute]

Ok... I'll post you up on it!
God of War
God of War
Pokehacker
Pokehacker

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down