PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon fanfiction rules.

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon fanfiction rules. Empty Pokemon fanfiction rules.

Post by .Iramet Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:52 pm

If you follow these rules then there will be no problem with whatever you post.

•Rule #1. No adult content, or any reference to such things.

•Rule#2. No copying anyone else's story, if found out you have done so you will be getting 25 warning points and I will discuss with the the admins what your punishment will be.
•Rule#3. Do not put a person from this site in a story without there consent.

•Rule#4.You should try to make sure people can understand it as they will be reading it, so don't type something like "There fas a wog wand its waser a boys".

•Rule#5. If your story is going to be in chapters try to make each chapter at a minimum of 5 paragraphs.

•Rule#6. Make sure the color is easy to read so don't make it like yellow or cyan please.

•Rule#7. If you are not really a good writer then show your story to someone else before posting to see if it is any good.

•Rule#8. The author has permission to double post only to add more chapters if needed.

•Rule#9. Have fun.

•Rule#10. Must be about pokemon.

(Edited by Eeveon for neatness.)
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokemon fanfiction rules. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokemon fanfiction rules. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon fanfiction rules. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokemon fanfiction rules. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Pokemon fanfiction rules. Empty Re: Pokemon fanfiction rules.

Post by Forgotten Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm

-Colors Title-
Stickies-
-Locks-

-Eeveon

Also, Howl. Make sure when making rules, do those three things above. Also make sure to make things neater.
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :
Pokemon fanfiction rules. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon fanfiction rules. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon fanfiction rules. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon fanfiction rules. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:19 pm

I would have but I couldn't for some reason I barely have any permissions except for on the threads that my name is on.
:/
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokemon fanfiction rules. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokemon fanfiction rules. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon fanfiction rules. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokemon fanfiction rules. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down