PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Johto Mysteries

3 posters

Go down

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Empty Pokémon Johto Mysteries

Post by .:Sandro:. Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Pokémon Johto Mysteries PokemonJohtoMysteries-1
Introduction:

Hello Everyone. My Name is Sandro. This is my first time making a game with poccil's starter kit. So any help and or suggestions would be appreciated! This is my game which takes place in Johto and maybe other regions later on. And there will be many new features and a whole different story. So i present to you Pokčmon Johto Mysteries!

Program: RPG Maker XP
Language: English

Story:

You start out as a young boy/girl visiting Johto on your summer vacation from a trainer schoo.l Your aunt lives in goldenrod city so your staying with her, But your also bummed that you have to write a report in the summer about the
Pokčmon in Johto for the trainer school when you get back. That's one of the reasons why your there in Johto. You get out of the train station and you notice that there's a hurt Cranidos on the ground it seems strange to you because this Cranidos is a different color then the Cranidos you've seen in books and also not only are Cranidos native to the Sinnoh region but there also extinct you help the Cranidos by giving it a potion that you had in your backpack. As soon as the Cranidos got better some mysterious trainer comes up to you demanding that you give him the Cranidos. You decide to protect the Cranidos. Then the trainer challenges you to a battle but you having no Pokčmon decide to use the Cranidos. After you've won the mysterious woman runs screaming that the Neo Team Rocket will get that Cranidos. When you arrive at your aunts house you see a Woman standing there she notices the Cranidos and she asks you to come to her and her brothers lab later. The next day you go to their lab and they tell you the whole story behind that Cranidos. Through your adventure you will experience many trainers some allies others enemies. Help defeat the evil syndicate Neo Team Rocket and discover the reason for them wanting the Cranidos. This will all happen on the road to becoming a Pokčmon Master.

Features:

New Story
Almost Every known Character
New Bag system(when i find a scripter)
New Battle System(if i find a scripter)
All 493 Pokčmon
The New And Improved Battle Tower!
More Features will be added if i find a scripter!

Screenshots:
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture020Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture021Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture019
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture024Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture025Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture022
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture026Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture027Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture028
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture029Pokémon Johto Mysteries Capture030

Maps:
Azalea Town

Videos:
The First Battle!

The Re-make of the first battle!

Link (if the vid doesn't show up):
Second vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1qUJISV_I8

Team Mystery Souls:
Me(Leader of the Project, Mapper, Somewhat Graphics.)
Ryushin5(Idealist,Semi-Mapper,Beta Tester)
Smileman(Spriter/OverWorld Spriter)
ChibiVamp(Spriter)
Note: Looking for scripter and a better graphics guy/girl.

Banners:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Poccil. For his Starter Kit.
Me for the CSS Layout.
Ryushin5. For the awesome ideas combined with mine!
Pokehero22. For a support banner a few cool ideas and A map!
Tony™. For His Powerfull Remixes!
Ryushin5, Atomic_Reactor, PokemonOI, Pokehero22, ~element and every other people for inspiring me to make this game!
.:Sandro:.
Super Moderator/Graphic Designer

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Empty Re: Pokémon Johto Mysteries

Post by .Iramet Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 am

Wow first game in the section eh sandro, good job seems good.
But how come there is a fountain in azalea town instead of leading to the ruins of alph?
Well good luck with this.
(notice I didn't say hack XD)
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks Howl!
And about the fountain... Don't worry Razz its kinda like a secret for now.

Warning :
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Oh the suspense is killing me This game looks awesome, I should check out these kind of things(the tools).
Well good luck with it.
^_^
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Hmm this looks really good, i would look forward to playing this but i have never seemed to understand how this sort of games work =).
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm

KhaosKnight wrote:Hmm this looks really good, i would look forward to playing this but i have never seemed to understand how this sort of games work =).

Aww... Its more easy than eating pie. its an .exe file and i think u need RMXP to play it IDK that yet. and its easy Smile

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:49 pm

well i remember downloading one, i clicked the .exe with the orange star thing and it opened, then closed after about 2 secs. So it didnt seem very worth it at the time ;P

Also check your PMs sandro.
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokémon Johto Mysteries Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokémon Johto Mysteries Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 am

updates soon! got new tiles... so... update will be here when i finish.

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down