PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Empty Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Post by Forgotten Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 pm

You can discuss anything you want here about the three games listed in the title.

Rules:
1. Stay on-topic.
2. No spamming, flaming, bashing, or inappropriate language.

Have fun~

-Ruka
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Post by riolu 9 Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm

i cant wait for pokemon platinum i just wanted to know if you have seen a screensht of lucas in the blue backround and it looks like the floor is moving if you know please tell me cause what i think it might be is gratina's event
riolu 9
riolu 9

Male Number of posts : 46
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Post by .Iramet Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:43 pm

I can't wait to get platinum I purposely didn't get d/p because I knew that a third was coming.^_^
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 pm

This is going to be a good release, i have been waiting to but this so i can fill the 493 poke pokedex(i always wait till the 3rd game to fill the dex) I keep track of this through seribii(spelling?), he always updates with new screenshots.

I just cant wait to explore the Torn World
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Yeah, I goto Serebii.net too. Smile
Wonderful, and useful information! Very Happy
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiRai-kun Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Serebii.net FTW!!!

I go there everyday for updates. Also platinum should come out (in USA) around Feb. 2009.
RaiRai-kun
RaiRai-kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

https://pokehackerforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Either that or around the same date D/P came out, April 20th or somethin
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 pm

I say it will release around late March or early April.
That's just my guess. Wink
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 am

I heard september 08 for japan and april 09 for north america us
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down