PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Empty Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!!

Post by RaiRai-kun Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Well, due to my comp going out on me and the shop taking forever, I have not been here.

And now...

I'm back!! (My computer too!! Very Happy)
RaiRai-kun
RaiRai-kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Warning :
Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

https://pokehackerforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Empty Re: Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!!

Post by .:Sandro:. Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Welcome back bud... i hope to see some new progress in here =/
.:Sandro:.
Super Moderator/Graphic Designer

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :
Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Empty Re: Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!!

Post by RaiRai-kun Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Getting to that... -_-

Anyways, I appreciate that people don't hate me for my giant leave.
Thanks! Very Happy
RaiRai-kun
RaiRai-kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

https://pokehackerforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Its understandable, and sandro...you seem a bit......angry?
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Great to see ya back! Very Happy
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:04 am

nah im not angry... its good to see Seth back so im felling like everything at the same time xD and im totally cool. no problem. And again this site needs to get active like it was before :)the banner was like for the users to realize the total awesomeness of this forum and join and have some great time here Very Happy

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Hey good to see you back seth! Very Happy
Oh and I love the new look, the banner is great sandro.
Looks like we're back in business, well I'm going to advertise/invite for us.
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Wow seth it looks as though you have become lightning!!!

Here for a split second and then gone in the next, but such an amazing site to see.
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Seth's supa Awesome Mega Return!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down