PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help.

Go down

FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help. Empty FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help.

Post by PokemonCobalt Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:50 am

Hey guys, i've recently started a Pokemon hack..
Whoever is up for a challenge, i've got a few small scripts that i require...

1:
a) I need it to have some text:
" You must have earned all eight badges to enter this sacred place. Inside, resides DEOXYS, a Pokemon rare beyond belief.
b): I need it, as it says above, to move to the right/left when you have earned all eight badges, and have spoken to the NPC again.

2:
a) Need a script which moves the NPC to the right/left when you have 7 badges (every one bar VIRIDIANS one)

Thanks a bunch,
whoever is up to the challenge.. GO FOR IT!
I don't think it's that hard, and im sure if i learned abit more about scripting i could manage, but i don't have the time at the moment. I'm just a beginner, and still learning the basics.

Thanks
- PokemonCobalt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW90d63lUy4
[ Some insight to PokemonCobalt ]

PokemonCobalt

Male Number of posts : 3
Warning :
FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help. Right_bar_bleue

FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help. Empty Re: FireRed Pokemon ROM Hack Script Needed - Please Help.

Post by PokemonCobalt Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 am

Also, if someone has spare time on their hands and you're interested,
could you email me / add my msn
Code:
pokemoncobalt@hotmail.com

To be my "unofficial" coder..

Just to help me out with a script when im stuck ect.

PokemonCobalt

Male Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down