PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held)

3 posters

Go down

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Empty Competetion page (this is where the competition is held)

Post by .Luna Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Were having contest for moderators to have a chance to be super moderator and assistant admin! Mods, you have 2 days to tell me your in the competition. Or else, you cant participate. So this means, the competition hasn't started- yet.In three days, it will happen. This is how the competition will go.-

1st round-All mods
2nd round(Super Mod..)-4 mods (2 become a normal mod again. 2 move on on to the Assistant admin round)
3rd round(Assistant admin)- (the loser of this round becomes a Super mod, the winner is our new Assistant Admin!)

2 more days till the competition! good luck!

Mods who have informed me that they want to participate ALL OF THEM XDDDD!
KhaosKnight
riolu 9
.:Sandro:.
icefire
Kevin33193
Mario Bros.
Silver Riolu

.Luna

Last edited by Howl on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 125
Warning :
Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Empty Re: Competetion page (this is where the competition is held)

Post by .Luna Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 pm

^ I like your sprit, Sandro!

Ok, here is the layout of the competiton-

On August 8th, the competition will start, and you have 24 hours to reply for the first chalange.

On August 9th, exactly 24 hours after the first chalanges post, 4 mods will be chosen, and out of those 4 mods, 2 will go on to the next round, and one out of the two will become a super mod, the other person who lost, will become a mod again.

On August 11th(you get one day of rest from the last competition, i didint make a typo. AUGUST 11th not 10th) The last chalange will be held here, and one will be our new assastaint admin, and the other player who lost, will become a super mod. After the decesion has been made, we will have a Ribbon ceremony, and a scroll ceremony for all the mods who compeated! You guys get a vurtual ribbon made my me and a vurtual scroll made by me.

Good luck, and may the best be crowned the winner!

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :
Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Empty Re: Competetion page (this is where the competition is held)

Post by .Luna Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:54 am

^ I dont know who removed it :/. But after the competition, you'll have what ever positition you win because your in. (including mod if you dont win)

YOU HAVE TO PM ME WITH YOUR ANSWERS BY THE WAY MODS!!!

Time for the competition!

ROUND 1!

Round rules (more ike whats happining round one): In round one, you are face with the chalange of doing what you do best- Moderate! But the catche is, not ALL of the suituations will be the same, but in adiffrent way. Your mission is within 24 hours, reply in 1 1/2 paragraphs to 2 paragraphs (thats either 9 sentences, or 12 sentences. It can be longer.) IN DETAIL, describe what this person, is doing/breaking, and what YOU would do in this situation, and WHY) You have to do all of the listed suituations. Thank you. And put your game faces on men.

.Luna

Suituation 1-
You, as a MODERATOR, are searching around the forums, when all of the sudden, a newbie private messsages you. It contains dirty photos and such, and a link to the photos website. You then think "What should I do?"

Suituation 2-
As a SUPER MODERATOR, you are chatting on the chat box with some friends. One of your friends, who is a MODERATOR, says "Some newbie keeps spamming on the Games section- could you go check it out?" You then think to yourself, "What should I do?".

Suituation 3-
As a ASSASTAINT ADMIN, You hear from a friend of yours "Hey, could you change the layout? Its really stupid looking. Don't worry, sceince your ASSASTAINT ADMIN, you could changeanythign without warning!" As he is saying this to you, you once again, think "What should I do?"

Good luck!
.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:46 pm

ROUND WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED (in no spesific order):

Silver Riolu
KhaosKnight
.:Sandro:.
icefire

Congradulations. Only about 1 1/2 hours till the next chalange men- GET YOUR GAME FACES ON!
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 pm

I got my judge face on!
You wanna see?
Hold on...
Here it is!
O_o
What do you think?
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:16 pm

I have currently PMed .Luna new rules for round 2.
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm

People who made it-
Silver riolu
Icefire
Khaoskinght
.:sandro:.
SECOND ROUND

Same rules as before including 24 hour rule...In this round, You will have to correct 20/30 mistakes (mistakes are misspelling or the breaking of rules. You dont have to correct it.) in a 5 paragraph rant(pm it to me all together please or in 2 sepreat pms please). Pm me it with the mistakes hilighted in red or telling me the mistakes in a list. Let the games begin.
(Im not this person! I just made this up XD)
Start of rant:
Hello, Im Amelia doofensherch, and I here to rant about many things. First of all, I would like to say that I HATE pokemon and all that has to do with it! It discusts me that people like it at all. Its absolutely gay, and teriblble. Honestly, the pokemon franchise is making millions of poor sweet childrens in Amercia and all around the world brainless. Im mean, look at it! Its compleatly pahetic and useless! The TV show is only good becuas when the pokemon get injured, the stupid trainers are like "Oh mi goodness! My pokemon!" and sissy out. What wierdos.

On to my second rant, I hate chat speak! Its very annoying, especially wen people in school or something say out loud "lol" or something very idiotic and random. "l33t" as its called is not part of tha english launguage, and should not be spoken out loud. Its rude, and inapropiate. Just say what you mean people! Just takes up a fiew more seconds of your life! Whats the major malfuincition? JUST SAY IT RITE!

On to my thiird rant, I wold like to say that birds are very annoyng! They poop eveywere and chip ALOT. I wish birds would be silnt , and leave modern society ALONE. I dont get it, they need to jus go away already! *bad word here* birds! i am tired of them! Totaly, sick and tired of them. Everyday before I go to my job as a layur, I hear them in my ear! Oh, and by tha way they ned to shut up!

On to my foruth rant

My firend likes pokemn, which is dumb, but thats not my point here. I think pokemon tha arent hacked are DUMB! I mean, whats the fun of have LEGIT stuff? You are so dumb *insert member/friends name here*! Anyways, if u need some stupid hacked pokemon please go to this website. I kno, it has dirty pictures on it, but who the *insert bad word here* care?

My final rant
Ths forum is so gay, and *insert bad word here*! I mean, you guys should allow hacked pokemon! Stupid peopl. Why don't you allow us to cusz anyways! *Insert sevreal bad words here* THERE I said them, because you guys are stupid. So is rep! STUPID! Bye peopl , hope you enjoyed the stupid rants! Bie feaks!

Amelia

^ that was one stupid girl. Good luck mods!
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Ok well it seems this as been over for awhile now so i am just going to lock this entire section.

This may seem a bit out of place but congradulations to all that participated, and i hope that i was a good choice to win this competition.

-locks
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Competetion page (this is where the competition is held) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down