PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll.

+4
.Luna
.Iramet
KhaosKnight
.:Sandro:.
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll.

Post by KhaosKnight Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:06 am

Dude that is so superspecialawesome. Very Happy
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :
Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll.

Post by .Iramet Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:22 am

Nice banner I see they already made it the site banner...guess they couldn't wait.lol Smile
No but seriously I think you did really good,keep up the good work.
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Hello guys... as you all know the second week is coming up... So u guys want a new banner or stick with this one for a little more?
Super Moderator/Graphic Designer

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :
Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

you should definetely make a new one the one we have now doesn't really match the forumas style...but it is still great! Very Happy
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Warning :
Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:11 pm

Howl wrote:you should definetely make a new one the one we have now doesn't really match the forumas style...but it is still great! Very Happy

Ok... Lets wait and see what the others think...

Warning :

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm

ok...whats with the"..."s ... Shocked
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Well i think we should have another to fit with the new forum Very Happy

But SAndro could you make it a little smaller? Maybe 400x400 or 350x350? The one we have now doesnt fit the placeholder very well.....but i like ur banners, could the next one have oh.....an Arcues or something?
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:46 pm

Well that one wasn't meant to be the main banner but it was an example... And sure i can do that! Ill try my best! Very Happy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Hello all! Razz
I've been working on this banner for 1.15 hours...
I think its very cool and i like it! Very Happy so what do you guys think about this new banner?
Here it is:
Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Pokehackerflamebanner

Talk about it here and tell me what you think.

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:03 pm

DUDE....THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCELLENT......WOW
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiRai-kun Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 pm

I am changing the logo now!!!
That's the best banner ever!!!

I simply LOVE IT!!!

Great job, Sandro!! b('_')b
RaiRai-kun
RaiRai-kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Main Idea for the Main Banner Poll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

https://pokehackerforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:58 am

Aww. man lol! i still need to improve alot lol! this was a god suprise i was planning for a while... and i waited for the right moment. and when i was ready to do it Smile Thanks Guys!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Hey great job sandro it makes the site look awesome, good thing we have you!
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Well it seems our Banner is complete and applied. Unless you plan on making another Sandro, this is going to be closed.

Notify me to open if needed.

~locks
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2