PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer

2 posters

Go down

Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Empty Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer

Post by .Luna Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:44 am

Ok, You must have read the rules first.A GD is short for a Graphic Designer

How long have you been designing graphics?:
Why do you want to be a GD?(MUST be a paragraph long. That's 6 sentences!):
Please give us at least 3 examples of your work.:
Anything else?:

And that's about it! The rules are already stated! Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Come on people, just apply ^^. ~CLEANED OUT THREAD~
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 125
Warning :
Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Right_bar_bleue

Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Empty Request to be a Graphic Designer

Post by 0m3GA ARS3NAL Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 am

Hello, I guess this is my GD form...
*Note, Links to my examples at the bottom*
!: I have been Graphic Designing for a few months, But I seem to be pretty talented.

2: I want to be a graphic designer for your site, for a few reasons actually. First of all, I love graphic design, ever since I was a little kid, I loved to draw on my computer. Second of all, I think finally applying my skills and talents to a positive outlet, would be good for me. Thirdly, I like this site, going around here for a bit, I noticed a lot of different things that I enjoy. (Namely Pokemon ROM hacking, I am doing it all the time.)
Finally, I wanna help out, I never get the chance to help people out, and make cool art for them, and I think, this will help me get recognized, and have people say, "Hey, I saw your Banner on the site, it is so cool!" Would those reasons seem like enough?
Finally, I would like to add, that I hope you don't mind me being a new member here. I have been ROM hacking for years now, and I just now found your site, I am a nice, and, (Thank goodness) I type with use of proper grammar, instead of the internet jargon you see strewn across the forums of the world.
Ok, Now for Examples... I'll tell you in advance, I am giving links, because these are desktop sized images... one last point, I specialize in outer space pictures, but I am good with anything really, you can ask for a more Pokemon related example if you want, but I don't have any on me. But if you give me a small project, I could show you that I m good at what I do!
PIC 1
PIC 2
PIC 3
Also, I like Cats! =3

Last edited by 0m3GA ARS3NAL on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:41 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added My Examples)
0m3GA ARS3NAL
0m3GA ARS3NAL

Male Number of posts : 2
Warning :
Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Apply Here! To be a Graphic Designer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down