PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Here! To be a Moderator

+3
.:Sandro:.
KhaosKnight
.Luna
7 posters

Go down

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Empty Apply Here! To be a Moderator

Post by .Luna Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:47 am

Ok, You must have read the rules first. If you did, write "ding dong" at the top of your post.

Have you ever been a Mod. for another site? How many?:
Why do you want to be a Mod.?(MUST be a paragraph long. Thats 6 sentences!):
Anything else?:

And that's about it! The rules are already stated! Good luck everyone!

EDIT: I cleaned the thread. Meanwhile- Please people! We need graphic desginers! At least two!

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 125
Warning :
Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Empty Re: Apply Here! To be a Moderator

Post by KhaosKnight Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Ding-Dong

I havent ever been a mod for any other site, so thats 0 times.

Hello i am KhaosKnight, i wish to apply for either a Moderator or Admin, wherever you need my i will go and help. If you look at some of my posts at PC you will notice that i have been good about helping the members over there. I am a reasonable hacker, that includes ROM hacking, Homebrewing, Action Replay/Gameshark hacking, and others. I work well with people and i am online frequently. I can put up a good debate when the time is right, wether it be about something pointless or something productive. I have also known Seth and Ruka back from PC so they can vouch for me, i also help them alot with there scripts and other stuff. I guess the main reason i want to be a mod is because i like to help people, but also i like the diferent colored name Razz and the Arcues/Rayquaza icons. I guess that is all i can/need to say, i hope to get a posistion on your mod list.

Thank you, Khaos

Oh and i ate a taco...it was good
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :
Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:26 pm

^Tacos are good! Very Happy! Thanks for reading the rules.
Anyways, congradulations, your a mod. You seem to be fit for this job. I have been amod for sevreal sites and admin for 2 (not including this one.). So if you need any help, feel free to ask me.

.Luna (Ps: I go on PC too. I just havent revealed my identy yet. Im Skullie on PC XD.)
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Ding- Dong

Yes. for 4 forums.

For the first of all... I like to help... And i get along good with other people... I am Online most of the times and i love to read and edit stuffs... I've never done a bad job as a moderator before... and i know i can be a better Mod... I pay alot of attention in all of the forums and categories... and i would like to have an important job to do... (this will not disturb my graphics designer job...) I just wanna help the best i can! And i have alot of patience for this sort of things! Smile

Anything else?:
I would love to have a moderator rank Smile

Greetings...

I ate a taco...
Super Moderator/Graphic Designer

Male Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

http://pcclinic.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Hmm, I think u have potential! Wink
Of, course, I don't think it's possible to have both status'. Neutral
Hmm...
Well, the other Site Administrators have to see if they want you as a moderator too.

-Ruka
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 pm

I think you should be. But you'll have to give up graphic designer first if you want to.

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiRai-kun Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 pm

No he doesn't. Luna, attach a bannner to the new rank saying GD/Mod
RaiRai-kun
RaiRai-kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

https://pokehackerforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Seth wrote:No he doesn't. Luna, attach a bannner to the new rank saying GD/Mod

Mkaaaay. Your amod then. so youcan apply for the assastint admin competition. (please enter it! DX! lol)

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

BIG EDIT:

Oh wow!

Thank you... I will do my best as both of them! Very Happy

Warning :

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 pm

That new banner Rank is cool, but, you know how Site Administrators have Arceus, and everyone else has Rayquaza?
I think that a mixed status should have Mew. =3
What do you guys think?
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by mario bros. Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Ding-Dong

No, I have never been a mod

I want to be a mod because I would love to help anyone I can. I also want to be a mod because my friend is a site admin. Also, I will only post if the thread meets requirements for the specific place I'm assigned. I will try to be on mon. thru fri., 4:00pm to 7:00pm. I also want to be a mod to be able to approve my own threads. I also will try to post as many threads as I can when I'm on.

anything else;
I would kill for a moderator lol!

Last edited by mario bros. on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
mario bros.
mario bros.

Male Number of posts : 9
Warning :
Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Hey Nick. =D
Um, you forgot to add the anything else part of your post.
Edit your post and add that. Wink
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Sandro:. Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 am

Ruka wrote:That new banner Rank is cool, but, you know how Site Administrators have Arceus, and everyone else has Rayquaza?
I think that a mixed status should have Mew. =3
What do you guys think?

I totaly agree with you ^_^

Mew <3

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Empty Application

Post by .Iramet Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Anything else?:

Have I ever been a mod? Nope I'm hoping this will be my first job.

Why do I want to be a mod?
Well one of the reasons I want to be a mod is because I think it will definetily be a good experience for me. Also it would be a good start for me to be a mod here due to the fact that it is not to large yet. If I was able to be a mod here I think it would help me get better as a moderator because I'm starting off with a small site and it will grow as I grow. Also I don't know if this is true, but I heard that mods have to have good penmanship and mine is pretty well honed. I know a lot of the people here and I would like to be working somewhere that I would be having fun. Thank you for listening to what I have to say.

Anything else? I can advertise.
.Iramet
.Iramet
Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Apply Here! To be a Moderator Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Apply Here! To be a Moderator Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down