PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread.

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Empty Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread.

Post by riolu 9 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread
Hey, if you are stuck in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and (soon)Platinum, well, you came too the right place!

Info: If you are stuck any where in the game, just post your problems here and we can help out and share our information with each other.

Post like this:

Which town or route: Sandgem Town
Event: Where do i go after Dawn or Lucas has shown me around Sandgem Town

Or, you can tell us if you are stuck on a gym or a trainer, we will tell you what pokemon to use so you can beat them.

Remember, don't be afraid to post here even if its near the start of the game or if your new to Pokemon, you can still post here.

Well, good luck on your adventure. Very Happy

Last edited by .Luna on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation and Capitals.)
riolu 9
riolu 9

Male Number of posts : 46
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread.

Post by .Luna Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:42 pm

This should be moved to the DS section. {moved}

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Female Number of posts : 125
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread.

Post by Forgotten Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Hey actually posted it there, but he told me to move it here because it was a help thread. Neutral
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:45 pm

That section is purposely about OTHER games but Pokemon.

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:47 pm

OK! Shocked
Man, I'm such an idiot! *face-palm*
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by riolu 9 Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:47 pm

oh ok sorry i didnt know iv just been making my own forum
riolu 9
riolu 9

Male Number of posts : 46
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luna Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Ruka wrote:OK! Shocked
Man, I'm such an idiot! *face-palm*
No problem ^^, it IS sort of confusing anyways Razz. Good job riolu9, It looks really nice. For you generous contribute to our forums, I will raise your points by 10.

.Luna
.Luna
.Luna
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by God of War Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:59 am

Hey Riolu, I've beaten the game but this is for my brother (PokemonRoxMed from PokeCommunity)
Where: Hearthome City
When: How do you get Fantina in the gym so you can battle her?
God of War
God of War
Pokehacker
Pokehacker

Male Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Well after you get your fourth badge you need to have followed the Galactic grunt all the way to the lake, and i think you might have to go all the way to Celestic Town and finish the events there as well.
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Help Thread. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:54 pm

Yes, you must finish the events at Celestic town, but to get there, after defeating the galactic grunt outside the lake, walk up and talk to Cynthia.
She will give you that medicine from Jhoto that was used to heal the Ampharos in the light house in Olivine. When the Psyduck take it, they walk away, and you can goto the route above to get to Celestic Town. Make sure you have de-fog too.
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down