PokeHacker Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Go down

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Empty Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Post by Forgotten on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 pm

You can discuss anything you want here about the three games listed in the title.

Rules:
1. Stay on-topic.
2. No spamming, flaming, bashing, or inappropriate language.

Have fun~

-Ruka
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 177
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Post by riolu 9 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm

i cant wait for pokemon platinum i just wanted to know if you have seen a screensht of lucas in the blue backround and it looks like the floor is moving if you know please tell me cause what i think it might be is gratina's event

Male Number of posts : 46
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Empty Re: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Post by .Iramet on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:43 pm

I can't wait to get platinum I purposely didn't get d/p because I knew that a third was coming.^_^

Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 pm

This is going to be a good release, i have been waiting to but this so i can fill the 493 poke pokedex(i always wait till the 3rd game to fill the dex) I keep track of this through seribii(spelling?), he always updates with new screenshots.

I just cant wait to explore the Torn World

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Leader10
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Banner12
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Yeah, I goto Serebii.net too. Smile
Wonderful, and useful information! Very Happy
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiRai-kun on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Serebii.net FTW!!!

I go there everyday for updates. Also platinum should come out (in USA) around Feb. 2009.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

https://pokehackerforums.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaosKnight on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Either that or around the same date D/P came out, April 20th or somethin

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Leader10
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Banner12
KhaosKnight
KhaosKnight
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 236
Warning :

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 pm

I say it will release around late March or early April.
That's just my guess. Wink
Forgotten
Forgotten
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iramet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 am

I heard september 08 for japan and april 09 for north america us

Assastant Admin
Assastant Admin

Male Number of posts : 224
Warning :
Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum